We're recruiting a Business Development Manager. Our client's ambition is to transform Britain's digital infrastructure, boost the economy, connect the unconnected and pave the way for Britain's technological revolution.
Culture is everything to our client. You'll be joining more than just a company, you'll be joining a professional sports team of like minded individuals. This is a terrific opportunity to join a team at a pivotal moment as they head into a period of significant growth. Role
As a Business Development Manager, you will be tasked to deal with inbound and outbound connectivity sales and work closely with wider teams across the business, finding and closing new business opportunities for a variety of connectivity solutions, always following best practice in a consultive manner.
It will be your responsibility to build and retain solid, long-lasting relationships with advocates and referral partners, new and existing. Keep yourself up to date with changes in thier company, industry and targeted markets; continuously looking for innovative ways to support your prospective clients and generate opportunities.
Reputation is key, their clients want to work with them because they have trust and our client cares. Although this is a purely sales-based role, you will keep a customer centric approach at the heart of every interaction. Essential requirements
As always, our client promotes an inclusive high-performance culture where teams feel empowered. This means they welcome discussions of flexibility to your needs. Everyone, from all backgrounds, is given the opportunity to develop new skills, aim higher and accelerate their careers.
- No industry experience required however we are seeking a positive, tenacious, flexible and ambitious attitude. A self-starter.
- A strategic approach. Sales as we know can come in different shapes and sizes, this opportunity requires you to be a strategic thinker with a consultative approach.
- A thirst for knowledge with the ability to pick up and learn technical ideas and jargon quickly with an ability to self-educate.
- An active interest in technology, preferably internet, cloud or emerging technologies.
- Ability to plan and organise your work effectively to meet changing environments and needs, you usually take a holistic view at things and plan strategically
- To be able to communicate at all levels, with excellent written and oral skills
- Occasional travel may be required for this role so a full driving licence is needed.
If you'd like to join in the excitement and be part of our client growth, please forward you CV and a member of the team will be in touch. We look forward to hearing from you.