Our client has embarked on a major project to roll out full-fibre broadband services to residential customers and businesses in Lincolnshire and Norfolk. They have the ambition to make a significant difference to the broadband landscape in Lincolnshire and Norfolk to improve their customers' lives through the delivery of a world-class customer experience.
Their Field Sales Executives are the face of our client in the communities they operate. Responsible for generating and converting B2C leads and increasing brand awareness by engaging directly with consumers through a variety of channels. Daily activities include door knocking, leafleting, events, and manning stands. Reporting to the Sales Channel Manager and coordinating with the local Community Liaison Lead, this role will present our client's brand and service offering in a clear and concise way, selling with integrity and authenticity.
This role has great opportunities to progress a career in Sales or Marketing as our client continues to grow.
This role will be given a territory of towns to cover and will involve travel. Working in a small team, a critical part of the role is being able to manage your time effectively to meet both lead generation and sales targets. Daily record keeping in the company CRM (Salesforce) will be required to track pipeline and channel performance. Knowledge & Skills
- Direct to consumer sales (B2C)
- Experience selling telecom products and services would be advantageous
- Experience working with a challenger brand or market disruptor would be advantageous
- Consultative selling
- Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Sales territory management
- Excellent Time management
- Clear communicator and relationship builder
- Ability to operate independently
- A team player – willing to support colleagues and collaborate
- Clean driving license
We look forward to receiving your CV and a member of the team will be in touch.