We're hiring a Project Supervisor to join our client as they grow their Fibre networks across Hampshire. The Supervisors responsibility is to support the next stage of growth. Reporting into the Project Manager, the supervisor's role is to ensure that the works are completed in accordance with all relevant specifications (e.g., Openreach, NRSWA etc). What you'll be doing:
What you'll need to have:
- Carrying out inspections of the civils, fibre, PIA activities by the build contractor.
- Instructing searches for defects and notifying defects to the Project Manager and Contractor.
- Operate an open, shared defects list on a daily basis with both the contractor and the Project Manager.
- Witnessing and/carrying out the tests and reporting any failures.
- Keep a live log of the defects that have been notified but not corrected.
- Issue defect certificate to the Project Manager and contractor.
- Attend Risk Reduction meetings on a regular basis.
- Keep daily records of site diaries, records of contractor's resources, keep an eye on stock levels of key apparatus, photographs, contractors progress and weather records.
- Previous experience in supporting Project Managers in large scale telecoms projects deploying FTTH is essential
- Experience in street works working environment and an in-depth knowledge of New Roads and Street Works Act 1991.
- Must have a valid NRSWA Supervisor qualification.
- An on-site presence with daily face to face contact with the contractor to build a collaborative team mentality and work as one.
- Ability to read SLD and plans.
- Full Driving License that permits you to drive a vehicle in the UK.
- Ability to demonstrate experience and working knowledge of CDM Regulations.
- In depth knowledge of the Openreach Network is essential.
- Demonstrate the ability to talk the 'same language' as civils and cabling contractors.
As always, our client promotes an inclusive high-performance culture where teams and individuals feel empowered. Everyone, from all backgrounds, is given the opportunity to develop new skills, aim higher and accelerate their careers.
To find out more send over your CV and a member of the team will be in touch