We are recruiting experienced Fibre Supervisor in Surrey.
We are looking for a forward-thinking Fibre Supervisor who is keen to learn, is adaptable and excited to be part of a fast-growing organisation.
Our client's ambition is to improve lifestyles and enhance communities by instantly connecting people and businesses beyond today's broadband. We're recruiting Installation Engineers who will enthusiastically represent our clients' brand daily. What you'll be doing:
What you'll need to have:
- Manage works in line with Programme
- Manage gangs on site for FTTH Fibre installations including management of subcontractors
- Run full H&S audits on site, ensuring compliance to NRSWA legislation
- Capture and document all changes to design and liaise with Design and Construction teams
- Co-ordinate, capture and present the financial sign-off for the completed works by the Sub-contractor for the Application for Payment
- Update daily and weekly reports, reviewing them against the project delivery milestones, highlighting any risks that may have arisen to the Fibre Manager
- Ensure all post installation documents are completed and checked in accordance to the conditions of the project.
- Technical understanding of fibre optic networks
- Working at heights Experience/Qualifications
- Working experience of splicing, testing and blowing
- HSEQ Aware, NSWRA qualified
- Excellent contractor management skills
- Understanding of programming relevant Fibre and Telecoms training to current standards
- Computer literacy
- An understanding of fibre networks to facilitate in Fibre fault finding and repair
- Experience of delivering multiple complex projects concurrently
- Experience with Fibre deployment using the BT PIA duct network with a view to recruit, train and manages PIA admin staff as the business demands grow
- OTDR Experience – EXFO, VIAVI, CMA NETTEST, ANRITSU, NOYES or similar
- Working knowledge of Straight-Line Diagrams and Fibre Allocation Sheets
- Experienced with the use of Fusion splicing – Fujikura 60s, 70s or similar.
- Working experience of GPON or XGSPON networks
As always, our client promotes an inclusive high-performance culture where teams and individuals feel empowered. Everyone, from all backgrounds, is given the opportunity to develop new skills, aim higher and accelerate their careers.
To find out more send over your CV and a member of the team will be in touch.