We're recruiting a prolific networker and relationship builder to join our client as a City Manager in Liverpool, an exemplary ISP, one that questions industry thinking and adopts best practices from around the world.
This is a rare opportunity to become a critical member of a rapidly growing, well-funded start-up. You'll be responsible for building relationships with new and existing advocates in your area such as landlords and local government, improving our client's proposition for customers and identifying ways to continue their fast growth.
This is an excellent role for an outgoing and commercial individual who enjoys building and maintaining relationships. You will be primarily responsible for generating leads for the wider sales team and owning advocate relationships in your region.
A little bit about the role...
● Being the local expert for Liverpool. This means knowing the property industry inside and out, and being the face of our client in the area.
● Account management for top wholesale partners in the area, optimising their performance and onboarding new partners and advocates.
● Identifying and signing up new and local Advocates and setting them up for success.
● Identifying potential Wholesale Partners to work with (no selling required – that's someone else's job!)
● Understanding and improving our customer offering in the area through acquiring/having strong local knowledge. This will involve improving our client's selection of areas to target for full fibre rollout, optimising city engagement, and working on the area's strategy plan alongside a Regional Manager.
What you'll need...
● Experience in account/relationship management, sales or similar
● Effective relationship building and communication skills
● Strong commercial acumen, results and target oriented
● Comfortable using and understanding data on advocate or wholesale partner and city/area performance to identify areas for improvement
● Self-starter, hard worker and well organised, enjoys working autonomously and having a mixture of field based (2-3 days per week) and office/home working (2-3 days per week)
As always, our client promotes an inclusive high-performance culture where teams and individuals feel empowered. Everyone, is given the opportunity to develop new skills, aim higher and accelerate their careers.
To find out more send over your CV and a member of the team will be in touch.