We are recruiting a Community Engagement Manager to engage and liaise with local communities, predominantly across the Buckinghamshire, west London – shire counties plus Oxford and Hertfordshire
With more people than ever now working at home, younger audiences online and families staying connected via online platforms; our client wants to ensure full-fibre reliability is essential for modern day living and working.
We are seeking a creative to promote the brand's presence, work collaboratively with communities and neighbourhoods, residents, and local businesses to stimulate demand for fibre, help businesses, and resident's sign-up for fibre and broadband services.
To work in support of the Head of Business Development & Commercial and the wider business to act as the key link on community based projects, liaising with, coordinating, and leading engagement and marketing activities, working alongside other colleagues to help our client deliver key public and private sector fibre development schemes.
· Support the development and coordinate specialist marketing campaign for Gigabit Voucher schemes, local procurements, and other activities
· To engage and run campaigns often jointly with local communities or local champions using various marketing, digital marketing, and social media tools to encourage residents and businesses to sign up to vouchers for gigabit broadband
· To lead and coordinate the administrative activities associated with Gigabit vouchers, managing the applications and claims process and queries and issues related to this scheme
· To liaise with local and parish councils and gather information and intelligence on local priorities and help identify new voucher opportunities
Skills & Experience Required
· General understanding of the government policy for improving fibre and broadband connectivity through subsidy and intervention
· Great communication and engagement skills and highly responsive to managing issues and queries
· Customer service experience and skills to help promote the business and give confidence to prospective future users
· Good understanding of marketing to end customers using digital tools such as web and social media
· Able to work to deadlines and meet critical milestones, and to take on responsibility for coordinating small projects