Were seeking an innovative and inspirational Account Manager to genuinely disrupt the connectivity industry. As an Account Manager reporting into the Head of Relationships you will work closely with the wider sales team, managing and growing a number of clients against the norm whilst reinventing the relationship management function.
You'll be joining more than just a company, you'll be joining a professional sports team of like minded individuals very much bonded together as a family. This is a terrific opportunity to join the team at a pivotal moment as we head into a period of significant growth.
This opportunity would suit a self-motivated and natural collaborator. You enjoy strategy and finding solutions, thinking of new models and ways of approaching challenges in an ever-changing environment. You're organised and able to manage multiple opportunities at once. You enjoy high energy environments and celebrating ALL the wins.
Some of what you'll be doing…
● Work towards strict KPI's and report on monthly performance to your line manager.
● Work Closely with the Connected Buildings and Sales teams to ensure you assist and complement each other passing across leads from your accounts.
● Entice referrals to new business opportunities from your accounts to provide leads for the Sales and Connected Buildings teams
● Develop and action detailed strategic Account Management plans for each account you own.
● As a rapidly scaling company, you'll have the chance to make your mark and help challenge existing business grade internet delivery dynamics
What you'll need to have…
● Commercially aware person who is able to deal with transactional sales and supporting the sales team in growing accounts spend
● You are regularly recognised for your amazing customer service skills
● Technical experience in telecommunications
● Ability to plan and organise your work effectively to meet changing environments and needs
● To be able to communicate at all levels, with excellent written and oral skills
● You may be required to travel for this role so a full driving licence is required
As always, our client promotes an inclusive high-performance culture where teams and individuals feel empowered. Everyone is given the opportunity to develop new skills, aim higher and accelerate their careers.
To find out more send over your CV and a member of the team will be in touch.